At FreeUSFSBO, we appreciate your use of and contributions to our websites, our mobile and desktop applications, our other properties and/or our related services (collectively known as the “Services,” or, each individually, a “Service”). FreeUSFSBO respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal information.
How We Share Your Information
We share information about you as follows, or as otherwise described in this Privacy Statement:
- With our service providers, partners ,licensees, contractors, or vendors, including collection agencies in the event of delinquent payments from our licensees.
- If we believe in good faith that disclosure is appropriate to comply with applicable law, regulation, or legal process (such as a court order or subpoena), including in connection with requests from law enforcement or other governmental authorities;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, privacy, safety, or property of FreeUSFSBO or others;
- In connection with a change in ownership or control of all or part of our business (such as a merger, acquisition, reorganization, or bankruptcy);
- Between and among FreeUSFSBO and our current and future parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and other companies under common control or ownership; and
- With your consent or at your direction.
We also collect, use, and share aggregated or anonymized information for any purpose permitted under applicable law.
We use the information we collect as follows:
- To operate, improve, and develop our Services;
- To verify the identity of you and other members of your company;
- To bill Licensees for our Services and to transmit payment;
- To comply with law, such as for tax reporting purposes;
- To send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and administrative messages;
- To respond to your comments, questions, inquiries, and customer service requests;
- To help personalize the Services experience for you;
- To communicate with you about products, services, offers, and events offered or sponsored by FreeUSFSBO, and to provide news and other information we think may be of interest to you;
- To monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Services;
- To try to detect and prevent fraud, malicious activity, and other illegal activities;
- To protect the rights, privacy, safety, or property of FreeUSFSBO and others; and for any other purpose described to you when the information was collected.
- Calls between you and FreeUSFSBO, or between you and third parties made
- through FreeUSFSBO (such as real estate agents you contact about a property through a form or link on our website, or using contact information found on our website), may be recorded or monitored for quality assurance and customer service purposes. You will be notified at the beginning of a call if it may be recorded or monitored
Questions about our policy should be directed to
FreeUSFSBO 3512 Godwin Ct Mobile AL 36693 251-232-1328